LRC-TriCEPS is a fast and sensitive approach to discover cell surface receptors for your ligand of interest:
- Target identification on living cells
- >80% coverage of the cell surfaceome
- Proven to work in cells from humans, mammalians, insects, only limitation targets have to be N-, C- or O glycosylated
- Target identification on cell lines, primary cells, tissue, but also in cell lysates
- Results within 4-7 weeks (depending on the cells used)
- Fee for Service model
- PLOS Pathogens | https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.ppat.1008032 October 7, 2019
- Laura A. Lopez‑Garcia, BMC Research Notes 2018 11:863 https://doi.org/10.1186/s13104-018-3974-5, Validation of extracellular ligand–receptor interactions by Flow‑TriCEPS
- Maliha Zahid, Biomolecules 2018, 8, 147; doi:10.3390/biom8040147, Published: 14 November 2018, Cardiac Targeting Peptide, a Novel Cardiac Vector: Studies in Bio-Distribution, Imaging Application, and Mechanism of Transduction
- Francis P Roche, DOI: 10.1158/1535-7163.MCT-18-0097 Accepted June 19, 2018, Copyright ©2018, American Association for Cancer Research
- Lisa Lasswitz, jmb Journal of Molecular Biology, doi.org/10.1016/j.jmb.2018.04.039 Accepted 30 April 2018, Available online 7 May 2018.
- Nadine Sobotzki, Nature Communications, volume 9, Article number: 1519 (2018) doi:10.1038/s41467-018-03936-z Published online: 17 April 2018
- Zhigang Li,
- Karina Galoian, International Journal of Oncology, published online on: November 9, 2017 doi.org/10.3892/ijo.2017.4199
- Li Y, Ozment T, Wright GL, Peterson JM.PLoS One. 2016 Oct 11;11(10):e0164593. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0164593. eCollection 2016.
- Current Issue – vol. 113 no. 45 – Manish P. Ponda, E7059–E7068, doi: 10.1073/pnas.1615671113
- Current Issue – vol. 113 no. 45- Heather L. Glasgow, 12774–12779, doi: 10.1073/pnas.161164211
- Jonathan M Peterson, April 2016, The FASEB Journal, vol. 30 no. 1 Supplement 1249.2 Identification of cell surface receptors for the novel adipokine CTRP3
- Alisson M. Gontijo, 29 October 2015 Nature Communications 6, Dilp8 requires the neuronal relaxin receptor Lgr3 to couple growth to developmental timing
- Frei et al. (2012) Nature Biotechnology 30:997-1001
- Frei et al. (2013) Nature Protocols 8:1321-1336
- Slavoff and Sagathelian (2012) Nature Biotechnology 30:959-961
- De Souza (2012) Nature Methods 9, 1044–1045
- Donner (2012) Nature Chemical Biology 8:950
- Protter data base: Omasits U, Ahrens CH, Müller S, Wollscheid B. Bioinformatics. 2013 Nov21.
The next generation of LRC-TriCEPS-based ligand-receptor capture technology is now available.
+41 44 738 50 00 or