Ligand-Receptor identification on living cells – The new LRC platforms
We offer a novel service Ligand-receptor capture LRC-TriCEPS to identify the unknown targets / off-targets / receptors of your ligand on the living cells. The LRC-TriCEPScrosslinker technology invented by Dr. Andreas Frei and Prof. Bernd Wollscheid from the ETH Zurich who published the technology in Nature Biotechnology (Frei et al.(2012) Nature Biotechnology 30:997-1001) has now been further developed by Prof. Bernd Wollscheid and Dualsystems Biotech AG. The next generation of TriCEPS is now available to Dualsystems Biotech customers.
Dualsystems Biotech is a service provider for custom proteomics for industry and academia. We are a biotech company from Schlieren near by Zurich, specialized in target deconvolution and elucidating protein-protein interaction in the living cells especially at the cell membrane.
How do the LRC platforms work? Here a short video explaining the technology
LRC-TriCEPS is a fast and sensitive approach to discover cell surface receptors for your ligand of interest:
- Target identification on living cells
- >80% coverage of the cell surfaceome
- Proven to work in cells from humans, mammalians, insects, only limitation targets have to be N-, C- or O glycosylated
- Target identification on cell lines, primary cells, tissue, but also in cell lysates
- Results within 4-7 weeks (depending on the cells used)
- Fee for Service model
LRC-TriCEPS / HATRIC-LRC Publications
Concerning the LRC-TriCEPS or HATRIC-LRC platforms.
The next generation of LRC-TriCEPS-based ligand-receptor capture technology is now available.
+41 44 738 50 00 or